New and Transfer Students

Transfer Students Information Contact: Ms. Marcy Milligan 5-6 [email protected] Contact: Mr. John Wright K-4 [email protected] or Ms. Lorna Matheney [email protected] This process can be time-consuming and laborious, but with the help of the BMS/BES guidance counselors, Ms. Marcy Milligan, and Mr. John Wright, one can get the best transition from their previous school to BMS/BES. The BMS/BES staff wants your child, and our new student, to obtain the best transition possible, so that learning may continue on and progress can begin upon their first day as a new, "Panther". We require the following information if a student is transferring in from another system, county, or state. 1. Name, address and phone number of previous school. 2. Proof of Residency (1 each of following) A. Property Tax Receipt, rent receipt or lease from landlord. B. Current bill, water, electric, gas, home phone, dr, WIC, bank statement. (No driver's license or personal letters will be accepted) C. Students must live in Putnam County to attend Putnam County Schools. Addresses will be subject to verification. 3. All records - permanent (to include SPED or 504, either brought in by parent, or sign release of records form to previous school). 4. Social Security Card. 5. Immunization Record. If out-of-state transfer, the student needs to transfer immunization record to a TN Green card at a doctor's office or clinic before registration. 6. Physical (from health care provider) 5. Birth Certificate. 6. Appropriate legal documents regarding custody/guardianship, proof of custody. 7. Parent Identification card (like a driver's license).
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.